- Walking. Scooters really shine on a two-to-three-mile trip, something in the range where it would be slightly daunting to walk that distance. If you’re in a hurry and don’t want to walk for 40 minutes across town, you can scoot it in a third the time, and super conveniently.
- Free Parking. The real genius of scooters is that any parking stress you might have if you are driving a car disappears. On a scooter, if you are in a situation where you have to pay to park or its somewhat challenging to find parking (and an in any real beach town, this should often be the case), the scooters are an amazing hack.
- Fuel Efficient. Compared to automobiles or even buses, scooters are incredibly fuel efficient. Most people most of the time in our town drive around to get from point A to point B, hauling just themselves and maybe a bag. That’s a total weight of maybe 200 pounds in a 3,000 lb. steel vehicle that burns gasoline that comes from the earth through a very fraught process and puts carbon dioxide into the atmosphere at an alarming rate.
Rent Your AFM Scooters Today!
- They are easy to move. This is related to the previous point, but is the scooter blocking the sidewalk or parked somewhere you don’t like? Just move it. Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Bike lane. The best and likely safest place for a scooter is a bike lane since there are no pedestrians and because the lanes can accommodate faster traffic (as a daily bike commuter, scooters aren’t any more annoying than slower cyclists).
- You Can See It Now. Scooters offer all our citizens the opportunity to explore areas that were once considered to physically daunting. The whole family can now go on the nature path and enjoy the beauty of it themselves and not have to rely on a report second hand.
- Preserve Our Communities. The traffic and amount of people in our are during the tourist season is daunting. Imagine, we get tired of it, how do you think the natural environment feels. Help preserve our beautiful beaches, wildlife, botany and ecosystem for generations to come. Keep the Emerald Coast Sparkling!